We`ve found the solution for people needing UI kits that work well in multiple applications. It’s called PixelKit. It’s fundamentally an entire library filled with the highest quality UI kits and other resources for prolific web designers. Today, you can book your chance to win an annual PixelKit membership account by taking part in the giveaway contest!
What do the winners get?
The lucky three winners will receive a one-year membership account at PixelKit. We know you may be curious about PixelKit benefits, so we’ll list a couple for you:
- Brand new graphics are added every month.
- There are literally thousands of graphics. Each kit is unique and extensive, with many different elements and icons in it. This helps to overcome the problems of other design packs available today, since they only contain a few elements. This makes them worthless for real-life projects.
- The graphics are all mobile-compatible. That’s essential in today’s market.
- All of the great graphics are fully scalable – just think “vectors”.
- The elements are all fully compatible with 960 grids, which means you can use them quite easily in most HTML.
The graphics at PixelKit allow you to finish your web projects more easily, freeing up your time for the next project in the pipeline. The look of your work will be clean and consistent. You’ll never need to hunt around online to find UI kits that work for you. Check out PixelKits and see what you think.
How to Enter to Win:
All you have to do is to use the widget from below. Make sure that you tweet and like in order to get as many winning chances as possible. We would love to know where you`d like to use the PixelKit premium graphics, therefore, you`re free to leave us a comment!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Are you still curious? Here are a few of the icon sets and UI kits that you can get at PixelKit:
Metro Vibes – Metro UI Kit
This is a modern and metro UI kit that gives you the most efficient ways to shape your app or website. They’ll have an awesome feel and look.
Tasty Bites – Food Icon Set
Detailed food icons will work for any developer or designer working on food websites, like those for diners or specific foods.
Sweet Candy – Colorful UI Kit
This UI kit is colorful and all ready to go if you want an easy-to read, laid back blog or website. This kit works well for kindergarten class blogs or child parenting websites.
File Manager – Mobile App UI Kit
This is a UI kit for iPhones that’s ready to go and has a minimalist, flat look and feel.
Arctic Sunset – Clean UI Kit
This clean, light UI kit sets an excellent corporate website tone. The design gives your company a professional tone that will have you earning repeat clients.
Gentle Edges – Minimalist Icon Set
This is the best minimalist set of icons. It contains more than 1000 icons in 46 categories and all are vectorized so they can be easily located for any commercial project you’re working on.
Good luck to all of you!